Bandai Namco have announced that there will be a Power Rangers game coming to Xbox One and PS4 in January.
The game will be an action-brawler and yes, there is so much cheese that even the maturest cheddar or rockiest Roquefort couldn’t take this on.
You can see the official description below as well as a trailer for the game.
Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle provides a creative and modern re-imaging of the classic multiplayer beat-em-up genre.
Level up your rangers, team up with friends, summon the Megazord, and fi ght your way through levels stylized after classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes!
- CLASSIC POWER RANGER DNA INTACT: Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
- INTUITIVE & DEEP BATTLE SYSTEM: Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
- LEVELING & CUSTOMIZATION: Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
- UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS: Unlock Tommy Oliver in his Green & White Ranger costumes as well as the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam & Kat from MMPR season 2!
- NOSTALGIC: Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are fi lled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the fi rst two seasons of the show!