Established UK based indie developer VooFoo Studios is thrilled to announce that its first self-published game, Mantis Burn Racing®, will launch across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam® (for Windows PC), on Wednesday 12th October 2016.
“The response to the game at recent Gamescom and EGX expos has been nothing short of phenomenal,” says Marketing & PR Manager at VooFoo Studios, Sean Walsh. “We’ve been blown away by the feedback from everyone who’s played the game. We’re thrilled that, in just a few days’ time, players will be able to get their hands on the final game.”
Shortlisted as a finalist for ‘Racing Game’ in the TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016, Mantis Burn Racing® comes packed with four-player local Split-screen racing and 9 different event types that are all playable in both the 20-hour single-player campaign and in eight-player online competitive races and is the PlayStation 4 Pro’s first native 4K title running at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing!
Mantis Burn Racing® Features:
· Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure
· Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits
· Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks with incredible photo-realistic visuals
· Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage
· RPG-Style Upgrade System – Unlock both visual and performance upgrades for your vehicles using a RPG-style slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost
· Challenging Game Modes – Master 9 fun game modes – including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting
· Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights
· Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly
· Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
· High Definition Racing – Full native 4K support on PlayStation Pro at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing to truly immerse players in the race.